New York Islanders Tickets
Mark's Tickets is the best place to find tickets for New York Islanders fans. Just check this page for any new events or schedule updates throughout the year. We sell tickets to every New York Islanders game around the world. We know how passionate New York Islanders fans can be about hockey, so we make sure to have hundreds of tickets for every game available right up until it starts.
For those looking for cheap New York Islanders tickets, we offer tickets starting at very low prices (many times below face value). We offer tickets in most sections of every venue that you can see New York Islanders. Simply choose the city or venue that you are interested in below, and you will be able to see all of the available seats. Do not forget that Marks Tickets also specializes in sold out New York Islanders tickets. No longer will sold out shows prevent you from seeing New York Islanders.
- New York Islanders Barclays Center
- New York Islanders Prudential Center
- New York Islanders Air Canada Centre
- New York Islanders Centre Bell
- New York Islanders PPG Paints Arena
- New York Islanders Rogers Arena
- New York Islanders Rogers Place
- New York Islanders Scotiabank Saddledome
- New York Islanders Capital One Arena
- New York Islanders Canadian Tire Centre
- New York Islanders Little Caesars Arena
- New York Islanders Tribute Communities Centre
- New York Islanders Brooklyn, NY
- New York Islanders Newark, NJ
- New York Islanders Toronto, ONT
- New York Islanders Montreal, QUE
- New York Islanders Pittsburgh, PA
- New York Islanders Vancouver, BC
- New York Islanders Edmonton, ALB
- New York Islanders Calgary, ALB
- New York Islanders Washington, DC
- New York Islanders Ottawa, ONT
- New York Islanders Detroit, MI
- New York Islanders Oshawa, ONT
New York Islanders Schedule
The New York Islanders are a professional hockey team that plays in the NHL. The Islanders play their home games at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, New York. With 82 games per year, and 41 being home games, The New York Islanders are a professional ice hockey team based in Uniondale, New York. They are members of the Metropolitan Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). Since their inception in 1972, the Islanders have played their home games in the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. The Islanders are one of three NHL franchises in the New York City metropolitan area along with the New Jersey Devils and the New York Rangers. The Islanders have a rivalry with the Rangers referred to as the Battle of New York.
The team was founded in 1972 as part of the NHL's maneuvers to keep a team from the rival World Hockey Association (WHA) out of Nassau Coliseum. The Islanders won four consecutive Stanley Cup championships between 1980 and 1983, the seventh of eight dynasties recognized by the NHL in its history. Also between 1980 and 1984 they won 19 consecutive playoff series, a feat still unparalleled in the history of professional sports.
Since the end of the dynasty the franchise has been plagued by money troubles, poor ownership and management, an aging arena, and low attendance. The woes have been reflected on the ice. Since 1987–88, the team has not won a division title, and their last playoff series win was during the 1992–93 NHL season. After 10 years of various failed attempts to rebuild or replace the Nassau Coliseum, the Islanders announced on October 24, 2012 that the franchise will be moving to the Barclays Center in the New York City borough of Brooklyn for the 2015–16 NHL season once their lease at the Coliseum expires.
Eight former members of the Islanders have been inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame, seven of whom—Al Arbour, Mike Bossy, Clark Gillies, Denis Potvin, Billy Smith, Bill Torrey and Bryan Trottier—were members of all four Cup winning teams. Pat LaFontaine was the most recent inductee, having been honored in 2003.