Philadelphia Flyers Tickets
Mark's Tickets is the best place to find tickets for Philadelphia Flyers fans. Just check this page for any new events or schedule updates throughout the year. We sell tickets to every Philadelphia Flyers game around the world. We know how passionate Philadelphia Flyers fans can be about hockey, so we make sure to have hundreds of tickets for every game available right up until it starts.
For those looking for cheap Philadelphia Flyers tickets, we offer tickets starting at very low prices (many times below face value). We offer tickets in most sections of every venue that you can see Philadelphia Flyers. Simply choose the city or venue that you are interested in below, and you will be able to see all of the available seats. Do not forget that Marks Tickets also specializes in sold out Philadelphia Flyers tickets. No longer will sold out shows prevent you from seeing Philadelphia Flyers.
- Philadelphia Flyers Wells Fargo Center - PA
- Philadelphia Flyers Little Caesars Arena
- Philadelphia Flyers Capital One Arena
- Philadelphia Flyers Amalie Arena
- Philadelphia Flyers Madison Square Garden
- Philadelphia Flyers PPG Paints Arena
- Philadelphia Flyers Barclays Center
- Philadelphia Flyers BB&T Center
- Philadelphia Flyers Nationwide Arena
- Philadelphia Flyers American Airlines Center
- Philadelphia Flyers Bridgestone Arena
- Philadelphia Flyers Prudential Center
- Philadelphia Flyers KeyBank Center
- Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia Flyers Detroit, MI
- Philadelphia Flyers Washington, DC
- Philadelphia Flyers Tampa, FL
- Philadelphia Flyers New York, NY
- Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh, PA
- Philadelphia Flyers Brooklyn, NY
- Philadelphia Flyers Sunrise, FL
- Philadelphia Flyers Columbus, OH
- Philadelphia Flyers Dallas, TX
- Philadelphia Flyers Nashville, TN
- Philadelphia Flyers Newark, NJ
- Philadelphia Flyers Buffalo, NY
Philadelphia Flyers Schedule
The Philadelphia Flyers are a professional hockey team that plays in the NHL. The Flyers play their home games at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. With 82 games per year, and 41 being home games, The Philadelphia Flyers are a professional ice hockey team based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They are members of the Metropolitan Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). Part of the 1967 NHL Expansion, the Flyers were the first expansion team in the post-Original Six era to win the Stanley Cup, victorious in 1973–74 and again in 1974–75.
The Flyers' all-time points percentage of .578 (as of the 2012–13 NHL season) is the second best in the NHL, behind only the Montreal Canadiens' .589. Additionally, the Flyers have the most appearances in the league semi-finals (known as the conference finals since the 1981–82 season) out of all 24 expansion teams (16 appearances, winning 8), and they are second behind the St. Louis Blues for the most playoff appearances out of all expansion teams (36 out of 45 seasons).
The Flyers have played their home games on Broad Street since their inception, first at the Spectrum from 1967 until 1996, and then at the Wells Fargo Center from 1996 to the present.
The Flyers have had rivalries with several teams over the years. Historically, their biggest rivals have been the New York Rangers, with an intense rivalry stretching back to the 1970s, the New Jersey Devils, with whom they traded the Atlantic Division title every season between 1994–95 and 2006–07, and their bitter cross-state rivals the Pittsburgh Penguins.