Montreal Canadiens Tickets
Mark's Tickets is the best place to find tickets for Montreal Canadiens fans. Just check this page for any new events or schedule updates throughout the year. We sell tickets to every Montreal Canadiens game around the world. We know how passionate Montreal Canadiens fans can be about hockey, so we make sure to have hundreds of tickets for every game available right up until it starts.
For those looking for cheap Montreal Canadiens tickets, we offer tickets starting at very low prices (many times below face value). We offer tickets in most sections of every venue that you can see Montreal Canadiens. Simply choose the city or venue that you are interested in below, and you will be able to see all of the available seats. Do not forget that Marks Tickets also specializes in sold out Montreal Canadiens tickets. No longer will sold out shows prevent you from seeing Montreal Canadiens.
- Montreal Canadiens Centre Bell
- Montreal Canadiens Air Canada Centre
- Montreal Canadiens PPG Paints Arena
- Montreal Canadiens Wells Fargo Center - PA
- Montreal Canadiens Barclays Center
- Montreal Canadiens TD Garden
- Montreal Canadiens Prudential Center
- Montreal Canadiens BB&T Center
- Montreal Canadiens Amalie Arena
- Montreal Canadiens Nationwide Arena
- Montreal Canadiens KeyBank Center
- Montreal Canadiens Little Caesars Arena
- Montreal Canadiens Montreal, QUE
- Montreal Canadiens Toronto, ONT
- Montreal Canadiens Pittsburgh, PA
- Montreal Canadiens Philadelphia, PA
- Montreal Canadiens Brooklyn, NY
- Montreal Canadiens Boston, MA
- Montreal Canadiens Newark, NJ
- Montreal Canadiens Sunrise, FL
- Montreal Canadiens Tampa, FL
- Montreal Canadiens Columbus, OH
- Montreal Canadiens Buffalo, NY
- Montreal Canadiens Detroit, MI
Montreal Canadiens Schedule
Founded in 1909, the Canadiens are the longest continuously operating professional ice hockey team and the only existing NHL club to predate the founding of the NHL, as well as one of the oldest North American sports franchises. The franchise is one of the "Original Six" teams, a description used for the teams that made up the NHL from 1942 until the 1967 expansion. The team's championship season in 1992?93 was the last time a Canadian team won the Stanley Cup.
The Canadiens have won the Stanley Cup more times than any other franchise. They have won 24 championships, 22 of them since 1927, when NHL teams became the only ones to compete for the Stanley Cup. On a percentage basis, as of 2010, the franchise has won 25% of all Stanley Cup championships contested after the Challenge Cup era, making it one of the most successful professional sports teams of the traditional four major sports of Canada and the United States.[note 2]
Since 1996, the Canadiens have played their home games at the Bell Centre, which was named the Molson Centre until 2003. Former homes of the team include Jubilee Rink, Montreal Westmount Arena, Mount Royal Arena and the Montreal Forum. The Forum was considered a veritable shrine to hockey fans everywhere, and housed the team for seven decades and all but their first two Stanley Cup championships.