Arizona Coyotes Tickets
Mark's Tickets is the best place to find tickets for Arizona Coyotes fans. Just check this page for any new events or schedule updates throughout the year. We sell tickets to every Arizona Coyotes game around the world. We know how passionate Arizona Coyotes fans can be about hockey, so we make sure to have hundreds of tickets for every game available right up until it starts.
For those looking for cheap Arizona Coyotes tickets, we offer tickets starting at very low prices (many times below face value). We offer tickets in most sections of every venue that you can see Arizona Coyotes. Simply choose the city or venue that you are interested in below, and you will be able to see all of the available seats. Do not forget that Marks Tickets also specializes in sold out Arizona Coyotes tickets. No longer will sold out shows prevent you from seeing Arizona Coyotes.
- Arizona Coyotes Gila River Arena
- Arizona Coyotes Rogers Arena
- Arizona Coyotes Rogers Place
- Arizona Coyotes Pepsi Center - Denver
- Arizona Coyotes KeyBank Center
- Arizona Coyotes PNC Arena
- Arizona Coyotes BB&T Center
- Arizona Coyotes Amalie Arena
- Arizona Coyotes T-Mobile Arena
- Arizona Coyotes Staples Center
- Arizona Coyotes Scotiabank Saddledome
- Arizona Coyotes Glendale, AZ
- Arizona Coyotes Vancouver, BC
- Arizona Coyotes Edmonton, ALB
- Arizona Coyotes Denver, CO
- Arizona Coyotes Buffalo, NY
- Arizona Coyotes Raleigh, NC
- Arizona Coyotes Sunrise, FL
- Arizona Coyotes Tampa, FL
- Arizona Coyotes Las Vegas, NV
- Arizona Coyotes Los Angeles, CA
- Arizona Coyotes Calgary, ALB
Arizona Coyotes Schedule
The Coyotes were founded in 1972 as the original Winnipeg Jets of the World Hockey Association (WHA) and were one of four franchises absorbed into the NHL when the WHA folded in 1979. The team moved to Phoenix on July 1, 1996.
The NHL took over ownership of the Phoenix Coyotes franchise in 2009 after previous owner Jerry Moyes (who had incurred massive financial losses since his purchase of the team in 2005) turned it over to the league after declaring bankruptcy. Prior to that, Moyes had previously attempted to privately sell the team to Canadian billionaire Jim Balsillie, who wanted to relocate the team to Hamilton, Ontario. but the NHL protested that the attempted sale was a violation of league policy and a court agreed. In the years that followed, the league resisted selling the team to interests that would have moved the team out of the Phoenix area, and on July 3, 2013, reached an agreement that will keep the team in Glendale for the near future and change the team's name to the Arizona Coyotes. The sale to IceArizona Acquisition Co., LLC. was completed on August 5, 2013.