Dallas Stars Tickets
Mark's Tickets is the best place to find tickets for Dallas Stars fans. Just check this page for any new events or schedule updates throughout the year. We sell tickets to every Dallas Stars game around the world. We know how passionate Dallas Stars fans can be about hockey, so we make sure to have hundreds of tickets for every game available right up until it starts.
For those looking for cheap Dallas Stars tickets, we offer tickets starting at very low prices (many times below face value). We offer tickets in most sections of every venue that you can see Dallas Stars. Simply choose the city or venue that you are interested in below, and you will be able to see all of the available seats. Do not forget that Marks Tickets also specializes in sold out Dallas Stars tickets. No longer will sold out shows prevent you from seeing Dallas Stars.
- Dallas Stars American Airlines Center
- Dallas Stars SAP Center
- Dallas Stars Honda Center
- Dallas Stars Staples Center
- Dallas Stars Gila River Arena
- Dallas Stars United Center
- Dallas Stars Bridgestone Arena
- Dallas Stars PPG Paints Arena
- Dallas Stars Centre Bell
- Dallas Stars Air Canada Centre
- Dallas Stars Canadian Tire Centre
- Dallas Stars Bell MTS Place
- Dallas Stars Capital One Arena
- Dallas Stars Xcel Energy Center
- Dallas Stars Dallas, TX
- Dallas Stars San Jose, CA
- Dallas Stars Anaheim, CA
- Dallas Stars Los Angeles, CA
- Dallas Stars Glendale, AZ
- Dallas Stars Chicago, IL
- Dallas Stars Nashville, TN
- Dallas Stars Pittsburgh, PA
- Dallas Stars Montreal, QUE
- Dallas Stars Toronto, ONT
- Dallas Stars Ottawa, ONT
- Dallas Stars Winnipeg, MAN
- Dallas Stars Washington, DC
- Dallas Stars Saint Paul, MN
Dallas Stars Schedule
The Dallas Stars are a professional hockey team that plays in the NHL. The Stars play their home games at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. With 82 games per year, and 41 being home games, The Dallas Stars are a professional ice hockey team based in Dallas, Texas. They are members of the Central Division of the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). The team was founded during the 1967 NHL expansion as the Minnesota North Stars, based in Bloomington, Minnesota. The franchise relocated to Dallas for the 1993–94 NHL season. The Stars played out of Reunion Arena from their relocation until 2001, when the team moved less than 1.5 miles into the American Airlines Center.
The Stars have won seven division titles in Dallas, two President's Trophies as the top regular season team in the NHL, the Western Conference championship twice, and in 1998–99, the Stanley Cup. Joe Nieuwendyk won the Conn Smythe Trophy as the most valuable player of the playoffs that year.
In 2000, Neal Broten was inducted into the United States Hockey Hall of Fame. In 2009, Brett Hull became the first Dallas Stars player inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame, followed by Ed Belfour and Joe Nieuwendyk in 2011. In 2010, brothers Derian and Kevin Hatcher were inducted to the United States Hockey Hall of Fame.