New Jersey Devils Tickets
Mark's Tickets is the best place to find tickets for New Jersey Devils fans. Just check this page for any new events or schedule updates throughout the year. We sell tickets to every New Jersey Devils game around the world. We know how passionate New Jersey Devils fans can be about hockey, so we make sure to have hundreds of tickets for every game available right up until it starts.
For those looking for cheap New Jersey Devils tickets, we offer tickets starting at very low prices (many times below face value). We offer tickets in most sections of every venue that you can see New Jersey Devils. Simply choose the city or venue that you are interested in below, and you will be able to see all of the available seats. Do not forget that Marks Tickets also specializes in sold out New Jersey Devils tickets. No longer will sold out shows prevent you from seeing New Jersey Devils.
- New Jersey Devils Prudential Center
- New Jersey Devils Canadian Tire Centre
- New Jersey Devils Wells Fargo Center - PA
- New Jersey Devils PNC Arena
- New Jersey Devils Enterprise Center
- New Jersey Devils Little Caesars Arena
- New Jersey Devils SAP Center
- New Jersey Devils Staples Center
- New Jersey Devils Honda Center
- New Jersey Devils T-Mobile Arena
- New Jersey Devils Madison Square Garden
- New Jersey Devils BB&T Center
- New Jersey Devils Amalie Arena
- New Jersey Devils Scotiabank Arena
- New Jersey Devils Xcel Energy Center
- New Jersey Devils PPG Paints Arena
- New Jersey Devils Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- New Jersey Devils Newark, NJ
- New Jersey Devils Ottawa, ONT
- New Jersey Devils Philadelphia, PA
- New Jersey Devils Raleigh, NC
- New Jersey Devils St. Louis, MO
- New Jersey Devils Detroit, MI
- New Jersey Devils San Jose, CA
- New Jersey Devils Los Angeles, CA
- New Jersey Devils Anaheim, CA
- New Jersey Devils Las Vegas, NV
- New Jersey Devils New York, NY
- New Jersey Devils Sunrise, FL
- New Jersey Devils Tampa, FL
- New Jersey Devils Toronto, ONT
- New Jersey Devils Saint Paul, MN
- New Jersey Devils Pittsburgh, PA
- New Jersey Devils Uniondale, NY
New Jersey Devils Schedule
The New Jersey Devils are a professional hockey team that plays in the NHL. The Devils play their home games at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. With 82 games per year, and 41 being home games, The New Jersey Devils are a professional ice hockey team based in Newark, New Jersey. They are members of the Metropolitan Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). The club was founded in Kansas City, Missouri as the Kansas City Scouts in 1974, moved to Denver, Colorado as the Colorado Rockies after only two seasons, and then settled in New Jersey in 1982.
The franchise had been poor to mediocre in the six years before moving to New Jersey. The pattern continued in its first five years in New Jersey as they failed to make the playoffs and never finished higher than fifth in their division. However, under current president and general manager Lou Lamoriello, the Devils have made the playoffs all but four times between 1988 and 2013, including thirteen berths in a row from 1997 to 2010. They finished with a winning record every year from 1992–93 to 2009–10. They have qualified for five Stanley Cup Finals in their history, winning in 1994–95, 1999–00 and 2002–03, only one Cup short of the Detroit Red Wings (with four) as the most since since 1990. For their first 25 seasons in New Jersey, the Devils were based in East Rutherford and played their home games at Brendan Byrne Arena/Continental Airlines Arena. Prior to the 2007–08 season, the Devils relocated to Newark to play their home games at the newly constructed Prudential Center.
The Devils were known for their defense-first approach throughout their years of Cup contention, but have recently moved towards a more offensive style. The Devils have a rivalry with their cross-Hudson River neighbor, the New York Rangers, as well as a rivalry with the Philadelphia Flyers. Since the division's creation in 1993, the Devils have won the Atlantic Division season title nine times, most recently in the 2009–10 season.
Since the departure of the Nets to Brooklyn, the New Jersey Devils are the only major professional sports team to explicitly brand itself as a New Jersey franchise; although the New York Giants, New York Jets and New York Red Bulls are headquartered, train, and play in New Jersey, these teams still brand themselves as being from New York City.