New York Jets Tickets
Mark's Tickets is the best place to find tickets for New York Jets fans. Just check this page for any new events or schedule updates throughout the year. We sell tickets to every New York Jets game around the world. We know how passionate New York Jets fans can be about football, so we make sure to have hundreds of tickets for every game available right up until it starts.
For those looking for cheap New York Jets tickets, we offer tickets starting at very low prices (many times below face value). We offer tickets in most sections of every venue that you can see New York Jets. Simply choose the city or venue that you are interested in below, and you will be able to see all of the available seats. Do not forget that Marks Tickets also specializes in sold out New York Jets tickets. No longer will sold out shows prevent you from seeing New York Jets.
- New York Jets MetLife Stadium Parking Lots
- New York Jets MetLife Stadium
- New York Jets Premium Tailgate Tent - NY
- New York Jets TIAA Bank Field Parking Lots
- New York Jets TIAA Bank Field
- New York Jets Hard Rock Stadium Parking Lots
- New York Jets Rivals Tailgate - Hard Rock Stadium Tennis Plaza
- New York Jets Hard Rock Stadium
- New York Jets FedexField Parking Lots
- New York Jets FedexField
- New York Jets Paul Brown Stadium Parking Lots
- New York Jets Paul Brown Stadium
- New York Jets M&T Bank Stadium Parking Lots
- New York Jets Stadium Square Lot
- New York Jets M&T Bank Stadium
- New York Jets New Era Field Parking Lots
- New York Jets New Era Field
New York Jets Schedule
The team was founded in 1959 as the Titans of New York, an original member of the American Football League; later, the franchise joined the NFL in the AFL–NFL merger. The team began to play in 1960 at the Polo Grounds. Under new ownership, the current name was adopted in 1963 and the franchise was relocated to Shea Stadium in 1964 and then to the Meadowlands Sports Complex in 1984. The Jets advanced to the playoffs for the first time in 1968 and went on to compete in Super Bowl III where they defeated the Baltimore Colts, becoming the first AFL team to defeat an NFL club in an AFL-NFL World Championship Game. Since 1968, the Jets have appeared in the playoffs thirteen times, and in the AFC Championship Game four times, most recently losing to the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2010. However, the Jets have never returned to the Super Bowl, making them one of three NFL teams to win their lone Super Bowl appearance, along with the New Orleans Saints and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The team's training facility, Atlantic Health Jets Training Center, which opened in 2008, is located in Florham Park. The team currently holds their annual training camp sessions on the campus of the State University of New York at Cortland in Cortland, New York while holding occasional sessions at the Florham Park complex.