Chicago Bears Tickets
Mark's Tickets is the best place to find tickets for Chicago Bears fans. Just check this page for any new events or schedule updates throughout the year. We sell tickets to every Chicago Bears game around the world. We know how passionate Chicago Bears fans can be about football, so we make sure to have hundreds of tickets for every game available right up until it starts.
For those looking for cheap Chicago Bears tickets, we offer tickets starting at very low prices (many times below face value). We offer tickets in most sections of every venue that you can see Chicago Bears. Simply choose the city or venue that you are interested in below, and you will be able to see all of the available seats. Do not forget that Marks Tickets also specializes in sold out Chicago Bears tickets. No longer will sold out shows prevent you from seeing Chicago Bears.
- Chicago Bears Soldier Field Stadium Parking Lot
- Chicago Bears Soldier Field Stadium
- Chicago Bears Lambeau Field Parking Lots
- Chicago Bears Lambeau Field
- Chicago Bears M&T Bank Stadium Parking Lots
- Chicago Bears M&T Bank Stadium
- Chicago Bears Mercedes-Benz Superdome Parking Lot
- Chicago Bears Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Chicago Bears Lincoln Financial Field Parking Lots
- Chicago Bears Lincoln Financial Field
- Chicago Bears Paul Brown Stadium Parking Lots
- Chicago Bears Paul Brown Stadium
- Chicago Bears Ford Field Parking Lots
- Chicago Bears Ford Field
- Chicago Bears US Bank Stadium Parking Lots
- Chicago Bears US Bank Stadium
Chicago Bears Schedule
The franchise was founded in Decatur, Illinois, in 1919, and moved to Chicago in 1921. Along with the Arizona Cardinals (originally from Chicago), it is one of only two remaining franchises from the NFL's founding. The team played home games at Wrigley Field on Chicago's North Side through the 1970 season. With the exception of the 2002 season, they have played their home games at Chicago's Soldier Field every year since 1971. The stadium is located next to Lake Michigan, and was recently remodeled in a modernization intended to update stadium amenities while preserving a historic Chicago structure. The team has a storied, long-standing rivalry with the Green Bay Packers, whom they have played 186 times. The Bears currently hold the edge in head-to-head matchups with a record of 92–88–6. The two teams have only met each other twice in the postseason. The Bears won in 1941 and the Packers won in 2011.
The team headquarters, Halas Hall, is in the Chicago suburb of Lake Forest, Illinois. The Bears practice at adjoining facilities there during the season. They hold their annual training camp from late July to mid-August at Ward Field on the campus of Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, Illinois.