- Minnesota Vikings at US Bank Stadium Parking Lots
- Minnesota Vikings at 903 S Washington Ave
- Minnesota Vikings at US Bank Stadium
- Minnesota Vikings at Bank Of America Stadium Parking Lots
- Minnesota Vikings at Bank Of America Stadium
- Minnesota Vikings at M&T Bank Stadium Parking Lots
- Minnesota Vikings at Stadium Square Lot
- Minnesota Vikings at M&T Bank Stadium
- Minnesota Vikings at SoFi Stadium Parking Lots
- Minnesota Vikings at SoFi Stadium
- Minnesota Vikings at Levi's Stadium Parking Lots
- Minnesota Vikings at Levi's Stadium
- Minnesota Vikings at Ford Field Parking Lots
- Minnesota Vikings at Eastern Market
- Minnesota Vikings at Ford Field
- Minnesota Vikings at Soldier Field Parking Lot
- Minnesota Vikings at Soldier Field
- Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau Field Parking Lots
- Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau Field
Minnesota Vikings Schedule
Mark's Tickets is the best place to find tickets for Minnesota Vikings fans. Just check this page for any new events or schedule updates throughout the year. We sell tickets to every Minnesota Vikings game around the world. We know how passionate Minnesota Vikings fans can be about football, so we make sure to have hundreds of tickets for every game available right up until it starts.
For those looking for cheap Minnesota Vikings tickets, we offer tickets starting at very low prices (many times below face value). We offer tickets in most sections of every venue that you can see Minnesota Vikings. Simply choose the city or venue that you are interested in below, and you will be able to see all of the available seats. Do not forget that Marks Tickets also specializes in sold out Minnesota Vikings tickets. No longer will sold out shows prevent you from seeing Minnesota Vikings.
The Minnesota Vikings are a professional football team that plays in the NFL. The Vikings play their home games at Mall of America Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota. With 16 games per year, and 8 being home games, The Minnesota Vikings are a professional American football team based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Vikings joined the National Football League (NFL) as an expansion team in 1960, and first took the field for the 1961 season. They currently participate in the North Division of the National Football Conference (NFC); prior to that, the Vikings were in the NFC Central Division, and before that they were in the NFL's Western Conference Central Division.
The Vikings have played their home games at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome in Minneapolis since 1982. In May 2012, a bill was passed to build a new stadium for the team which is expected to be open for the 2016 season. From the team's first season in 1961 to 1982, the team called Metropolitan Stadium in suburban Bloomington home. The Vikings conducted summer training camp at Bemidji State University from 1961 to 1965. In 1966, the team moved to their current training camp at Minnesota State University in Mankato.
Since the team's first season in 1961, the Vikings have had one of the highest winning percentages in the NFL. They are also one of only six NFL teams to win at least 15 games during the regular season. The Vikings have won one NFL Championship, in 1969, prior to the league's merger with the American Football League (AFL). Since the merger, they have qualified for the playoffs 25 times, third-most in the league. The team has played in four Super Bowls (IV, VIII, IX and XI), losing in each one. In addition, they have lost in their last five NFC Championship Game appearances since 1978. The team currently has 12 members in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.